Declarations and Disclaimers:
- Following are the set of terms and conditions which will be assumed to have been accepted by the Users on the usage of business website of Quixom Technology, quixom.com. Users are requested to read the terms carefully before getting engaged for services of the site
- User is referred as the one browsing the site while Quixom shall refer to the company under this section. Site further referred will be quixom.com proprietary and monitored by Quixom Technology
- By using the Site, user agrees to pursue and obligate the following terms and conditions concerning usage of Site. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice by Quixom Technology
- Quixom may terminate any User to access the services and site at times for a valid offensive or fraud implicative reasons and hence Quixom may monitor every access to the Site
- All contents of this site are only property of Quixom. The software information, texts, graphics, videos and audios used on this site are proprietary material of Quixom. No one is allowed to copy, modify, reproduce, republish or distribute this content for any purposes other than benefiting and crediting Quixom unless prior permitted in written by Quixom itself. Rights not expressly granted here shall all be considered reserved
- Any unauthorized use of materials of the Site may violate proprietary copyrights, trademarks and relevant laws applicable which can force civil penalties
- Quixom is not responsible and liable for any damages including without limitation, direct, accidental or substantial damages including, but not limited to, the User’s system, loss of data, lost profits, business interruption, loss of informational rights that might result from downloading and deploying any developed software, content, materials, information from the website and allocated links to Users
Quixom’s website may directly or indirectly show the business ideas of its own functioning and operations which are due rights of Quixom itself, any copyrights, trademarks or information misuse may force criminal punishments or civil penalties.
Service Level Agreement
Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in Sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Quixom shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Quixom.
The specification for the deliverables shall be those set out in the prior documentation before the commencement of project. Quixom reserves the right to make changes in the specification documents which will be notified to the engaged client for that particular project.
Payment terms shall be agreed before and on signing the contract between the Quixom and the client getting engaged for any service. Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the website of Quixom, we shall invoice the client for the net sum due to the deliverables on or at any time after dispatch of the project.
Clients should make the payments as agreed in contract documents or within seven permitted days as applicable considering Quixom’s in general contract terms declared and mentioned here. Any delays or impotency to make payments shall or may seize the pursuing work on respective tasks. Reminding of the dates as notices will not be a responsibility of Quixom and hence the engaged client shall take the sole responsibility of contract terms while finding the assistance from the firm Quixom in asked matters.
Refund Policy & Cancellation
All deliverables and services by Quixom are intangible goods that are digitally delivered, we therefore follow a strict refund policy on agreed terms, depending upon the type of project or engagement.
All the custom development project works won’t have any refund policies and hence clients are requested to read all specification documents and formal agreement documents well before getting engaged for services.
Any other than development services don’t have any refund policies either as on service charges are applicable upon signing and assigning of contract. Any unavoidable changes required to this policy should be permitted under changes discussing with Quixom before getting engaged for that specific service.
Any disagreement or detainment of payment after the agreement is signed and agreed may turn to cancellation of the project in any nature of services included as decided by the Quixom.
Upon cancellation, Quixom will be responsible to deliver the work that is already paid for.
We understand that exceptional circumstance may occur due to the nature of the services we provide. So please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order any of our services to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.