Responsive Design :
It is an approach to create web pages which makes use of flexible layouts, images and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) media queries.
The aim of Responsive Design is to develop web pages which detects the visitor's screen size and accordingly changes the layout.
Responsive Web Design :
RWD is an approach whose goal is to develop sites to provide an optimal viewing experience which includes easy reading
and navigation with minimal resizing, panning and scrolling over a wide range of devices which includes from Mobile Phones
to Desktop Computers.
- It is a front-end framework.
- It is a free and open source web framework which is used to design websites and web applications.
- Contains : HTML + CSS based designing templates
It contains designing templates for
Advantages/ Reasons for using Bootstrap to develop Responsive Design:
- Responsiveness: Year by year mobile device usage are growing in a huge number and so it is necessary to have responsive website.
Bootstrap makes our task easy and helps in developing smooth website.
- Customizable: You do not need to limit your ideas for designing your website, Bootstrap makes it easy for you as you can
customize it according to your designs.
- Simple Integration: It is very easy to handle and integrate with any platform.
- Highly Flexible
time to develop the website or the application and hence saves the cost.
Examples of Websites built using Bootstrap:
Ringly and many more…