What are Hybrid Applications?
Hybrid applications are applications which work on various OS and platforms. The frameworks developed for creating hybrid applications promote a single business logic for application which can run on various OS. For mobile, we can term android and IOS as the key OS platforms. React Native is one such App framework for creating hybrid application.
React Native for Hybrid Application/ Advantages of React Native
- It covers IOs and Android.
- Components used in IOS and Android have counterpart rights in react, so you will get a consistent look and feel.
- The application will have the look, speed and functionality like a native mobile application.
- Application have a quicker load time than a typical Hybrid Application and very smoother feel.
- Using React Native, you can use the same code for deployment on Ios and Android. This helps in saving a lot of development time and cost too.
- Strong Performance for Mobile Environment. React Native is very well tuned to mobile devices.
- Application built using a React Native uses less memory space.
- React Native provides Native views, which means that all the browser compatibility issues are gone.
- As all the views are Native, you can experience much better performance and can get the Native feel with smooth animation.
- Applications built using React native offers Third Party Plugin which means that you won’t have to rely on webview for some functions.
- You do not need to update each application in the app store to wait for the approvals.
Examples of Applications built using React Native
- Facebook App
- Tencent and many more.
How we can help!
Hire React Native developers from Quixom Technology to get your hybrid application done. We have worked with organizations all over the globe for their mobile apps and in this competitive era, the cost of building native applications for all different platforms is very expensive. Thus hybrid apps with react native is a good choice. You may also go for managed IT services and request a quote from Quixom to develop your react native application. Fill the form below.