What is React JS?
Unique Feature of React.JS
It can not only perform on the client side, but can also render on the server side, and they are interoperable.
Advantages of Using React JS
- React JS is extremely efficient and due to which one can get huge flexibility and amazing gain in performance.
- It provides applications smooth running without any interruptions.
- It is mainly focused on UI, so it provides the users with highly responsive UI.
- React JS is very helpful for the sites that have dynamic, constantly changing, data-intensive content.
Hybrid Applications with Ionic/ Advantages of Ionic Framework for developing Hybrid Application
- Ionic framework is capable to match the native look and feel on different Mobile OS.
- By Using Ionic Framework, one can save their time, money and efforts and resources.
- Application developed using an Ionic Framework gives unified look and feel.
- Usage of Ionic Framework in the application development makes the application robust and rich.
- Ionic Framework also helps to resolve multiple device resolution issues.
- Application developed using Ionic Framework is always performance-driven and also acquires lots of customized features.
Example of the Sites that use React.JS
- American Express
- Boom Town
- IMDB and many more..
How we can help!
Hire react.js developers from Quixom Technology to get your web application done. We have worked with organizations all over the globe for their web apps. You may also go for managed IT services and request a quote from Quixom to develop your react.js based application. Fill the form below.