What are Hybrid Applications?
Hybrid application is a combination of both Native and HTML5.
Examples of Hybrid Applications
Now you might be having an idea as to how big hybrid apps can be. Hybrid applications can be developed using many frameworks out of which one is Phonegap.
- Amazon Appstore
What is PhoneGap?
A mobile application development framework which is made by Nitobi is called Apache Cordova or PhoneGap. Let us try to understand the benefits of developing application using PhoneGap.
- Any application you want to develop in a cost-effective manner should be developed using PhoneGap.
- If you are planning to extend your already existing application, then developing it by using this framework would be the best choice.
- If your application doesn’t need any major usage of native features of OS then developing using PhoneGap is preferable.
- The application developed can be accessed using multiple platforms and there won’t be any difference in the look and feel even if you run it on any of the platforms.
- PhoneGap utilizes device’s hardware like camera, location service and few more… And because of this the applications can use the properties of native resources of the device and there won’t be any compromises in the UI.
- It is the most beneficial framework for business owners to develop their application.
Examples of Applications built using PhoneGap
- The DHS programs
Examples of the Hybrid Application Built Using Ionic Framework
- Baskin Robins
- JustWatch and many more
How we can help!
Hire PhoneGap developers from Quixom Technology to get your hybrid application done. We have worked with organizations all over the globe for their mobile apps and in this competitive era, the cost of building native applications for all different platforms is very expensive. Thus hybrid apps with PhoneGap is a good choice. You may also go for managed IT services and request a quote from Quixom to develop your PhoneGap application. Fill the form below.