Vacancies @ Quixom
1. Python/Django Developer ~4 Post
Job Description Experience: 0.6 months to 3 years Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of UI elements developed server side API
- Knowledge of Python and Python web framework Django
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tool like Git
- Basic knowledge of Amazon EC2 and RDS architecture
2. Android Application Developer ~1 Post
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BE/BTech or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
3. PHP developer ~1 Post
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject