What are Hybrid Applications?
Hybrid applications are applications which work on various OS and platforms. The frameworks developed for creating hybrid applications promote a single business logic for application which can run on various OS. For mobile, we can term android and IOS as the key OS platforms. IONIC is one such App framework for creating hybrid application.
What is Ionic Framework?
- Ionic is a complete open-source SDK used for Hybrid Mobile Application Development.
- Ionic is mainly focused on the look and feel, and UI interaction of the application.
Hybrid Applications with Ionic/ Advantages of Ionic Framework for developing Hybrid Application
- Ionic framework is capable to match the native look and feel on different Mobile OS.
- By Using Ionic Framework, one can save their time, money and efforts and resources.
- Application developed using an Ionic Framework gives unified look and feel.
- Usage of Ionic Framework in the application development makes the application robust and rich.
- Ionic Framework also helps to resolve multiple device resolution issues.
- Application developed using Ionic Framework is always performance-driven and also acquires lots of customized features.
Examples of the Hybrid Application Built Using Ionic Framework
- Baskin Robins
- JustWatch and many more
How we can help!
Hire IONIC developers from Quixom Technology to get your hybrid application done. We have worked with organizations all over the globe for their mobile apps and in this competitive era, the cost of building native applications for all different platforms is very expensive. Thus hybrid apps with IONIC is a good choice. You may also go for managed IT services and request a quote from Quixom to develop your IONIC application. Fill the form below.