What is Content Management System?
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that supports the creation and modification of digital content. Most CMSs support Web-based publishing, version control, format management and history editing, indexing, search, and retrieval.
What is Django CMS?
Django CMS is an open source content management system platform for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets. It acts only as a backend to manage your site content so that you need not worry about coding anything. All you need to take care about is the content. It has been written in Python & Django.
Why Django CMS?
Django CMS is a well-tested CMS platform. Below are the few key features of Django CMS
- Robust Internationalisation (i18n) support for creating multilingual sites
- Front-End editing, providing rapid access to the content management interface
- Support for a variety of editors with advanced text editing features.
- A flexible plugins system that lets developers put powerful tools at the fingertips of editors, without overwhelming them with a difficult interface.
Notable Uses of Django CMS
- NASA on their site Flight Operations
- Mercedes-Benz on their site Mercedes Benz Formula 1
- Stadler Rail on their site
- L'Oreal in their site Men Expert
How we can help!
We have a team of developers who can work with Django CMS. Request you to fill up the below form with your contact details to hire django CMS developers. We provide both, managed IT services & hire a django cms developer(s) to help you move your project towards completion.